Poland is an eastern European country on the Baltic Sea known for its medieval architecture and Jewish heritage. Warsaw, the capital, has shopping and nightlife, plus the Warsaw Uprising Museum, honoring the city’s WWII-era resistance to German occupation. In the city of Kraków, 14th-century Wawel Castle rises above the medieval old town, home to Cloth Hall, a Renaissance trading post in Rynek Glówny (market square).
One of the unique features that many studies in Poland consultants can shed light on, when students inquire for when comparing to popular destinations is that, not only is the education and overall expenses cheaper than in many of the popular destinations, but the universities in Poland foster a sense of belonging as well as freedom to international students.
- Offer letter within 3 to 4 days.
- Can study without Ielts.
- World class University degree.
- Low tuition fee.
- Hassle free documentation and high visa success rate.
- 20 hours Part time Job Allowed.
- Scandinavian European country with Schengen visa
- Globally recognized education & quality education
- Higher education institutions are highly autonomous, but largely funded by the Ministry of Education and Culture.
- React to the needs of the society, and business and industry in their curricula and teaching
- Provide a wide range of high-quality programmes in English for exchange and degree students at all levels of education.
- Well-equipped laboratories, and e Learning platforms play also an important role in education. The buildings are modern and functional, and during cold winter days they are also very well heated.
- Many courses that are offered by universities can be pursued at just around 2000 to 3000 euros per year. In some cases where the rector of the university sees fit, these fees are also reduced or even completely waived off.
- Although Polish is the main language, students do not need to know Polish to study in Poland since most of the courses offered are taught in English.
- All international students can apply for scholarships through the Bureau for Academic Recognition and International Exchange who arrive to study in Poland.
- Since Poland is situated in Central Europe, students can avail of tourist visa and travel to other places which help in enhancing their outlook of the world.
- Having a rich history of 650 years, Polish universities can offer the best of their expertise combined with a modern outlook, especially for students who study Engineering in Poland.
- Not just education, but even overall living is quite affordable in Poland. On an average, a student can stay comfortably spending between 2100 to 3200 PLN per month.
- International Business Management
- Computer Science and IT
- Tourism and Recreational Management
- Graphic Design
- Higher Secondary Education with minimum 45%
- Education gap should be replaced by Work Experience
- English profeciency not requried, but should have fluent English Language for Interview