Hungary is a landlocked country in Central Europe. Its capital, Budapest, is bisected by the Danube River. Its cityscape is studded with architectural landmarks from Buda’s medieval Castle Hill and grand neoclassical buildings along Pest’s Andrássy Avenue to the 19th-century Chain Bridge. Turkish and Roman influence on Hungarian culture includes the popularity of mineral spas, including at thermal Lake Hévíz.
- Hungary is becoming an increasingly popular study abroad destination – especially for medicine.
- Hungarian higher education has gained great credibility over the years in, among other things, it’s very strong tradition in the sciences.
- Beyond high-quality education, Hungary also offers a lively and welcoming culture, a fascinating history and beautiful cities.
- For the past twenty years, over 10,000 international students have attended education in Hungary. Hungary is especially popular for studies in the sciences – particularly in such fields as medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine, to name a few. These are all programs with very competitive admission in many Countries-
- Hungary offers an accessible alternative. Hungary's high-quality medical degrees are accepted by the World Health Organization and are directly transferrable to any EU country.