Australia is rapidly becoming a popular study destination among students from around the world. Most students go to Australia to study in a vocational education and training system at university level.f you are interested in studying in Australia then you are taking one step closer towards choosing a truly fruitful academic experience. Australia is a fully developed, growing economy with a safe, tolerant and multicultural society. Students will find studying in Australia a relaxed, welcoming and engaging environment that is unique in the native English speaking world.Facilities for teaching, training and research are world-class in terms of state-of-the-art laboratories and classrooms, outstanding libraries and modern technology. Institutions deliver practical and career-orientated training so graduates can be confident that they have the skills expected by employers. Academic staff are recruited from around the world and often are leading experts in their field. Australian teachers are experienced in supervising both domestic and international students from a variety of different countries.
Australia offers a diverse range of study options for international students, with more than 1,200 institutions and over 22,000 courses to choose from. There are 43 universities in Australia (40 Australian universities, two international universities, and one private specialty university). Along with our universities, many other institutions offer higher education courses. You can search for institutions and courses using the Institution and Course Search on this website.
When it comes to world university rankings, Australia has a strong, proven track record. Across all global ranking systems, criteria and fields of study, Australia ranks highly for quality of education, student satisfaction, and global reputation.
- Australia is rapidly growing as one of the most popular destinations for international student to attend.
- Australia has the third largest international student enrollment behind the USA and the UK.
- The cost of living and tuition costs in Australia are much lower that compared to the USA or the UK. These lower costs make it more affordable for students to attend a school in Australia and still have a high standard of living.
- Australia is in the top 10 spenders in the world for research and development and 2% of all scientific papers in the world come from Australia, putting Australia at the forefront of new technology and innovations.
Working while you study in Australia can help complement your study and living experience. There are a number of reasons you might want to undertake part time work while studying in Australia, including assisting with living expenses and gaining work experience in your study area.
Most student visas allow you to work for up to 40 hours every two weeks while your course is in session, and unrestricted hours during any scheduled course break.
- All academic documents (Transcript, Provisional, Character)
- 2 recent passport-size color photos with white background.
- IELTS/TOEFL Score
- Financial documents @ Educational Loan from Nabil or SBI bank limited of Nepal to cover 1 year fee & 1 year living cost (18610 AUD) with 2000 Traveling cost for Streamlined Students. or @ Minimum 3 months old bank balance certificate & statement with evidence of income
- Income sources with supporting documents
- Valuation of Property with supporting documents
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- CA Report
- Relationship certificate with sponsors and family members
- Birth Certificate
- Police Report
- Citizenship Certificate (translated in English)
- Confirmation of Enrollment (CoE) from University/College
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
(If you are applying with a spouse, evidence of the ‘genuine and continuing’ nature of your relationship with your spouse. For example;
- Marriage certificate
- Evidence of cohabitation
- Evidence of joint financial assets or liabilities (if applicable) such as joint ownership of property or joint bank accounts – Evidence of the social nature of the relationship such as photos together in various places, statements from friends/family members, loan to cover dependent’s living, traveling cost which is AUD 6515 per year with 2000 AUD Traveling cost.)
- 157A Visa Application form
- Visa Application charge (Demand Draft)
Scores of GRE, GMAT is needed by some business schools. Enrolling in to bachelor or masters degree student must obtain at least an IELTS score of 6.0. Where as those enrolling in a diploma level program need an overall band of 5.5. However some courses like law, communications, MBA need a higher level of proficiency, as overall band score of 6.5 or 7 with no band less than 6.0.
University:Feb and September each year, Private College: will have flexible intake